Capitalism has fully grasped the world. All over the world, markets, companies, and individuals compete to earn a greater share of the market. The market has become increasingly competitive, which means that companies have to devise all manner of marketing strategies to remain competitive. Think about how much money companies are willing to spend during the Super Bowl just to have a thirty second advertisement run. They are willing to spend that kind of money because they know that millions and millions of people will see the advertisement. The earning potential from such an advertisement is incredible. If companies don’t attempt to market themselves in new ways, they won’t remain competitive and their competition will drive them out of business. Although marketing has evolved in a great number of ways, especially over the last couple of decades with the rise of the Internet, there are many older marketing strategies that continue to be incredibly effective. One example of this is using famous people, such as entertainers and athletes, to promote a particular company’s brand. It might seem that just about every single product is promoted by some sort of famous person. The reason that companies and businesses do this is because it is incredibly effective. In case you need more encouragement to do so, here is a list of five reasons why you should use celebrity appearances to promote your brand.
1. Visibility. The first reason why your company should use celebrity appearances to promote your brand is that it provides an incredible amount of visibility. When your company runs a television or radio ad, you can never be certain just how many people are going to see it. However, simply adding a celebrity to such advertisements drives up numbers regarding how many people will be able to recognize your brand. Celebrities get an incredible amount of attention, so you can be sure that people will notice them, and thus they will notice the brand that they are promoting.
2. Brand trust. When your company uses a celebrity that people know and trust, then they associate your brand with the same trust. In other words, however people feel about the particular celebrity, they are more likely to feel that same way about the products that they promote.
3. Free advertising. This isn’t to say that it is free to hire celebrities. Rather, this means that once a celebrity is associate with your brand, people will continue to associate them with the brand even when they are not promoting it. In other words, you’ll get additional advertising and visibility even when you are not paying them to promote your brand.
4. Credibility. When celebrities market your product, it gives your company more credibility with the public. They think: ‘well, if they like the product, I probably will, too’.
5. Drive profits. Ultimately, increased visibility, trust, and celebrity association will all work together to drive your company’s profits in the right direction.
It is crucial to find a great marketing firm to help you promote your brand via celebrity appearances. FIMI Group, http://www.fimigroup.com, is a great place to start. They can get your company into contact with numerous celebrities so you can choose which one will work great for your particular brand.